Headlines News :
Home » , » Saeed Ajmal to setup a cricket academy

Saeed Ajmal to setup a cricket academy

Written By Sajid Rafique on Thursday 10 January 2013 | 23:59

Pakistan spinner Saeed Ajmal announced that he is setting up a cricket academy to find new talent and produce bowlers like himself to torment the world’s best batsmen.


“I want to groom the enormous talent in the country and no fee will be charged in my academy because I don’t want the players to suffer the ordeal I did in coming to this stage,I m thankful to the prime minister for his financial help and hope that the government and affluent people of the country will help me more, I will also go house-to-house for donations.” - Saeed Ajmal.

Ajmal has so far taken 122 Test and 117 one-day wickets, and is also the highest wicket-taker in Twenty20 cricket with 71.
Share this article :

 
Template Design by Sajid Rafique Published by WajeehLeo